Companionship, friendship, loyalty, and unconditional love – these are all things we think of when it comes to our pets. In good times and bad, our pets are here for us. They are an important part of our families. But, some animals are not so fortunate. Lost, abused, injured, or turned loose because they are simply unwanted or are unable to be cared for, they need your help. Please consider a gift to our organization to help animals in need.
Our organization relies on private contributions to fund our programs and services and provide a means for caring for homeless animals. Your gift will help unfortunate animals get back on their paws and into loving homes. Making a donation to our organization is easy and every dollar we receive truly counts! You can be assured that your gift is maximized to its fullest potential as our organization has received a four star rating from Charity Navigator, the highest rating possible.
Click the Donate button below to make a gift to our organization. If you prefer to mail or drop off your donation, please click here.
Other Ways You Can Support EBHS
Volunteer your time to help us care for our animals or work in our front office. To learn more about our volunteer opportunities, click here.
Volunteer your time by caring for an animal in need by becoming a foster parent. To learn more about our foster volunteer opportunities, click here.
Bring us your aluminum cans, and we’ll take them to a recycling center. Or, take your cans directly to the Waukesha Recycling Co., 1001 Tesch Court, and tell them to credit Elmbrook Humane Society.
Purchase our most urgently needed supplies from our Amazon wish list by clicking here.
- Purchase a Kitty Kasa Bedroom Duro or Kitty Kasa Gym Duro. The felines in our care LOVE both!
- Purchase a Kuranda Bed for the cats and dogs at our shelter. The beds are a great way to provide comfort for dogs and cats as well as options to perch and play for cats.
- Purchase a Stretch & Scratch for the cats at our shelter!
Local Businesses that Give Back (or Support)
- Hold a fundraiser for EBHS at your workplace! We are happy to come in and introduce ourselves to your co-workers, and if we have an adoptable animal who will enjoy visiting, we will have them tag along with us.
- If you’re an eligible Thrivent Financial for Lutherans member and have Choice Dollars® to direct, please keep us in mind. For more info. or to direct Choice Dollars to EBHS, call 1-800-847-4836 and state “Thrivent Choice,” or click here: http://bit.ly/XJrPZN.
- Looking for a dog friendly hotel in the Greater Milwaukee area? The Pfister hotel welcomes your canine family members and with each stay, a donation is made back to our organization. To learn more visit http://blog.thepfisterhotel.com/2011/05/the-pfister-hotel-is-going-dog-friendly.
- Sign up for dog waste removal service with Outside Scoops, a dog waste removal service operating out of Brookfield, mention Elmbrook Humane Society referred you, and Outside Scoops will donate $12.50 to our organization for you becoming their client.
If you have any questions regarding donations, fundraisers, or other ways to help us, contact us at 262-782-9261 or by emailing Anita Alfaro, Annual Giving and Special Events Manager, at email@example.com.
Elmbrook Humane Society is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All donations to our organization are tax-deductible. Our FEIN number is 39-6091712.